Hi Kang,

I have posted some comments on your proposal. Please see.

Please remember that the primary goal of the Project is to replace the
current documentation completely.
and We also have to automate the complete documentation process along with
testing of API Endpoints from swagger-UI itself
(Please see current Swagger Examples:
https://petstore.swagger.io/#/pet/findPetsByStatus We can directly "Try the
API from swagger-UI")

You can also refer to current swagger documentation and we can improve with
this type of use cases where we have multiple query params, see
https://demo.openmf.org/api-docs/apiLive.htm#clients_activate in the
current documentation.

Thanks,
Sanyam