Hi Palani,

I am not sure what exactly you are asking for but if it is data from the
database you can get that from your Cassandra or MariaDB instances.

A possible cause of the build failure you get when -Ddemoserver.lite is set
to false might be due to insufficient hardware resources.

The permission list you provided is expected. Like Ruphine pointed out you
can only get permissions for running microservices.
As of now the flexibility of selecting which microservices get to run with
the -Ddemoserver.lite option doesn't exist but I think it would be
a good idea.

Regards,
Courage.