Hello Everyone,

Happy Good Friday.

I am wondering why our dev list cannot support file attachments. An End
User Software like ours usually has alot of use cases which need to be
explained via excel or via screenshots and other means.
Is there no way we can directly attach documents to our mailing list?

What are the problems preventing this from happening?

I have no problem using an external pasting service but I feel over time
those external services might delete attachments hosted on them. We end up
losing an important part of our history of bugs.

For end users, It might even be a problem using these external services.

What can we do?

Thanks.
Awasum Yannick