Hi Victor,

I have the same goal as you - to figure out how the RSA keys should be
generated and then adjust the Dockerfiles to take them as parameters. I
know Courage has been working on finding a way to deploy the RSA keys in
secure way [1]. Courage, if you can, please share how you generate the RSA
keys yourself.

If I understand correctly then one should generate RSA keys before the
docker scripts are started and pass them to the containers during starting
them. But I don't have any readymade script for generating the RSA keys
yet. There must be logic how to do this somewhere in the demo server code
base.

There has been a long thread [2] (especially last 3 emails) in the list
that might give you a hint for a workaround which basically would be:

1. add more logging for provisioner to log all the RSA keys and modulos
2. start demo server
3. copy keys that provisioner printed out from logfiles
4. stop demo server
5. pass the keys to the docker containers during startup

Kind regards
Juhan

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/31f71e5ab9118c43a4ce615c7de48f714a44eaf6dc94c00714614487@%3Cdev.fineract.apache.org%3E

[2]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/c9d738028c4b4365af33ec74c9899df3764af697eec8d4bccce235be@%3Cdev.fineract.apache.org%3E

Kontakt Victor Manuel Romero Rodriguez (<vic_rom...@hotmail.com>) kirjutas
kuupƤeval E, 29. aprill 2019 kell 03:12: