Hi Carl,

The fresh DB suggestion by Santosh was a good idea.
I had similar issues about failing integration tests on my local environment
only.

If you are making a PR to Fineract, then it automatically runs Travis CI with
correct testing configuration and you can be sure it's correct.
However if you're not making a PR and still want to run the tests, then maybe
you can try to setup the test configuration like Travis CI does.
See https://travis-ci.org/apache/fineract/builds/538363572 for the current
develop branch Travis integration test steps.

First I would navigate through your test report index.html until you see the
actual error output log about the failed tests.
If your failing integration tests are date/time related you can maybe try these
suggestions:
        * Travis build sets an environment variable for time zone: export
TZ=Asia/Kolkata
        * Travis also stops the ntp service and hardcodes the current date to:
February 23, 2019 01:02:03 AM.
        * These commands are for Linux - you might have to research how to
adapt these commands if you're using Windows.
Also see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-707
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-707)
Most of the failing tests in FINERACT-707 have been marked as closed.

I'm not positive that this will solve your tests, but it helped mine.
Hopefully that can be of some help to you.

Regards
-- Dylan

June 5, 2019 6:08 AM, "carl collins" <carlcollinswa...@gmail.com
(mailto:carlcollinswa...@gmail.com?to=%22carl%20collins%22%20<carlcollinswa...@gmail.com>)>
 wrote:
 Hi Santosh,
 I dropped the database,then recreated it as you suggested. This time when I
run the integration tests, 3 tests fail as seen in the screenshot of the report
attached.
Thanks
Carl
 On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 8:04 AM carl collins <carlcollinswa...@gmail.com
(mailto:carlcollinswa...@gmail.com)> wrote:  I didn't. I will try that now
 On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 5:40 AM Santosh Math <sant...@confluxtechnologies.com
(mailto:sant...@confluxtechnologies.com)> wrote:   Hi Carl,  Did you run it in
fresh database? or drop the database, recreate and then run it.
 On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 8:44 PM carl collins <carlcollinswa...@gmail.com
(mailto:carlcollinswa...@gmail.com)> wrote: Hello ,
I am Carl Collins Wayig, a software engineering student from Cameroon. I will
love to contribute to the fineract project. I have setup fineract locally and
while running integration tests some tests failed. Attached to this email is a
picture of test summary generated.
-- Thanks & Regards

        Santosh Math

        QA Engineer

        Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd (http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/)   |
Office: +91-080-41208662 |

        Address: #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road, HRBR Layout 1st Block,
Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA