Hi Jens,

> (Now I need to look for bigger hardware...)
I suggest running demo server in lite mode then it only starts a few
services.

> However at the Wiki there is...
demo server needs to start other micro services (jar files).
the recommended option (that for some reason didn't work in your case) has
crafted a pom.xml file that
(when running mvn package) downloads all the needed jar files to your
computer into
 <user_home>/⁨.m2⁩/repository⁩/org⁩/apache⁩/fineract⁩/cn/...

If you just run 'gradlew publishToMavenLocal'
it creates the jar file from source and places it to the same
.m2/repository/... directory
but it only creates one micro service (so you need to run this for each
micro service separately).

I hope this helps to understand better what is happening behind the scenes.

Juhan

Kontakt Jens Wilke (<jw_l...@headissue.com>) kirjutas kuupäeval R, 14.
juuni 2019 kell 18:19: