Thanks everyone!

I hope it won't cause any disruptions for developers - the way it works is
that, next time you launch "./gradlew", it will just download Gradle 5.2.1
instead 2.1 for you.

One thing perhaps noteworthy to point out is is the (new) -Xmx4g for
org.gradle.jvmargs
in https://github.com/apache/fineract/blob/develop/gradle.properties ... if
you are low in memory, you perhaps wish to reduce that.

Happy continued hacking to "reduce poverty one line of code at a time" to
everyone.

Michael Vorburger
http://www.vorburger.ch