Hi!

I have one idea what you could do - create Java based scripts to provision
Fineract-cn based on Postman scripts.
I formulated it as a task: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINCN-171
My idea is also open to any discussions what the end result should be.
If anyone starts working on this I can review it every few days and provide
feedback.

Kind regards
Juhan

Kontakt Udayan Tandon (<uda...@threewheelsunited.com>) kirjutas kuupƤeval