Hi!

I agree with Ebenezer's ideas and I propose joining #1 and #2 (updating
spring) into one task as otherwise these tasks done by different persons
would create a lot of conflicts.

Outdated Gradle version is especially problematic and already stops us from
using newest libraries, I hope we find someone to get this done.

I would be willing to mentor one person.

Juhan

Kontakt Ebenezer Graham (<ebenezergraha...@gmail.com>) kirjutas kuupäeval
T, 20. august 2019 kell 21:21: