Hi!

I want to create Postman scripts that provision a structure for fineract-cn
playground tenant. I want to do this for demonstration purposes - as
currently when you start up fims-web-app it is quite empty. Running postman
scripts can be later automated [2] - so once we get a demo server up we
could wipe the contents of it every now and then and re-create sample
structure.

I took scripts from Vishwas repository [1] and developed them further but I
ran into a problem that I have no idea how chart of accounts of a typical
company using fineract looks like.

I wonder if anyone here could point me to some article/graph/etc that
describes the typical setup in the language of different types of ledgers,
subledgers, accounts, journal entries etc

Thanks!
Juhan

[1] https://github.com/vishwasbabu/ProvisioningFineractCN

[2]