Hi!

One way is not to use demo server at all.

Even if you don't plan to use Docker I suggest looking at
https://github.com/apache/fineract-cn-docker-compose

It starts up databases and needed micro services - each service on its own
port.
And then you can use Postman scripts to make services aware of each other.

I hope that helps

Kind regards
Juhan

Kontakt Robert Halfton (<rhalf...@gmail.com>) kirjutas kuupƤeval T, 17.