Hi!

I'm sorry, most of the notifications have been triggered by my actions,
I'll try to keep away from the repo until it is fixed.
The ticket with infra has been already created
but for some reason resolving it is getting delayed.

Kind regards
Juhan

Kontakt Myrle Krantz (<my...@apache.org>) kirjutas kuupƤeval N, 19.
september 2019 kell 21:57: