Hi all!

I will bring this e-mail again because, for the first time in history, we
have a Fineract track on the ApacheCon. This year the event will be held at
the Sheraton, New Orleans, September 28th through October 2nd, 2020.

We have this unique opportunity for the community to gather together, since
last time in Dubai (in 2015!).

Our industry is worth $20bn per year, and we are just scratching the
surface of this vast market. We can collectively capture a significant
share, and we must gather and learn what is happening in the community,
mingle, and learn.

We will have a one-day track exclusively for FIneract at ApacheCon and we
are now open to proposals.

The CFP will close Friday, May 1, 2020, at 8:00 AM (America/New_York time).

Submit early, submit often, at https://apachecon.com/acna2020/cfp

Let's make this happen!

Let me know how I can assist you.

Javier.