Hi Scott,

Sorry you are facing these issues in getting started !

It looks like the last commit made on the develop branch on Fineract
platfrom has broken the build. For the time being, you can either

-> Locally revert the last commit
-> Use the codebase of an older release like
https://github.com/apache/fineract/commits/1.3.1

Regarding the community-app, you might probably be facing some issues with
node / ruby dependencies. Maybe share the errors you see when running grunt
serve ?

Regards,
Vishwas