Hi All,

We have too many Open PRs not merge on our new Angular 7 Web App for
Fineract 1.x
https://github.com/openMF/web-app/pulls

With the old community app here <https://github.com/openMF/community-app>
using the deprecated Angular 1.x version and with most of its libraries
outdated, its even more important to get the new web app making progress.

The new web app has being in develop stage 3 years now without being
released even once. I think its in our collective interest to make sure
this new web app gets a first release this year.
Companies building ontop of Fineract and Mifos should not use deprecated
libraries.

Are there partners or contributors out there who are willing to review and
merge some of the above PRs and implement features in parallel with the
upcoming GSoC 2020 project?

I personally think, we have 92 open PRs which when reviewed and enhanced
could go a long way. Maybe we have very few people merging PRs on that
repo. Do you think we need more committers/maintainers on that repo?

I think if we relax the rules required to merged PRs and make the process
abit more flexible, we could make more progress toward releasing the
project. Looks like because we are too strict, contributors try to work on
issues and abandon PRs half way.

What do you think? Can we do something about this? If not, the next GSoC
project may not take us closer to a new release. Is this even a project of
high priority to the community?

Thanks.
Awasum