Hello everyone,

I have created us a fancy new Dashboard on JIRA
<https://jira.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=12335824#>
for better visibility into our project; details about it are recorded in
FINERACT-1000 <https://jira.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-1000>. (I
*LOVED* how, totally coincidentally, that was our 1000th issue - how very
fitting!)

https://github.com/apache/fineract/pull/929 proposes to add a link to this
new Dashboard to the very top of our README, to make it easy to find.

For example, on this new Dashboard, you could click on the currently 8
issues listed as Blockers in the 3rd table (the one showing a total of
currently 467 Unresolved) to contribute something impactful helping to
unblock a future release - or any other in that table. BTW the Dashboard
has 24 'beginner' tagged issues as the first list... don't be shy! ;-)

BTW I've noticed that a few issues had "tags" such as " p1" etc. To me,
this "parallel dimension" is somewhat confusing, and I propose that we
primarily use the Priority field for triage, and consider issue tags more
"informational".

Best,
M.

PS: While I was doing that and looking at Fix Versions, I've also removed
confusing old 1.4.0 branch & tag on our Git repository at
https://github.com/apache/fineract/, see last comment in FINERACT-873
<https://jira.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-873> for background about
that.