Hi Bharath,

I had already restarted the server and ran the jobs.

I got this error on running the jobs manually after server restarted.

Regards;

*******

Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O

Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: zsaid2011

Email:  <mailto:zay...@intrasofttechnologies.com>
zay...@intrasofttechnologies.com

Schedule Meetings:  <https://calendly.com/zayyadsaid>
https://calendly.com/zayyadsaid