Thanks Joseph for replying to Reza.

Reza, to add to what Joseph says, you first define your GL accounts and
then when configuring your loan or savings products, if you enable cash or
accrual accounting, you can then specify with respective GL accounts get
debited and credits for various portfolio-related financial transactions
(interest expense, savings liability, etc.)

As Joseph noted, when configuring accounting, you can set up advanced
accounting rules whereby for specific payment types you can map the
transaction to a specific source of funds so you're not limited to one
source of funds for that savings product but can have a different source of
funds debited/credited based on payment type. You first must also configure
the payment types that you support so they become available in the payment
type dropdown.

Cheers,

Ed

--