Hi Fineracters!

We are eager to see what is happening "out of the list" in this community.

Which Fintechs are being served by Fineract? Which NeoBanks and big banks are
been brought to live on top of Fineract (we at Fiter are helping several
NeoBanks, and we will present on the ApacheCon @home Event), what cool
integrations are being brought to live,

Don't be shy, we are doing awesome things here, and this is the opportunity to
share with the rest of the community! Submit your talks today at
https://acna2020.jamhosted.net/ ( https://acna2020.jamhosted.net/ )

Also, if you want to collaborate on the organization of the track, please join
us tomorrow and register for a work session on the organization of the event:

https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUvf--rrTkrH9CFxD6xDoV_JvEokaCHJ6dG

Thanks,

Javier

Logo ( https://www.fiter.io )