Hello Bharath, Yurie

I was able to fix pentaho support into version 1.2 of fineract, I still
haven't had a chance to test in the latest fineract develop branch.  As
soon as possible I will test for the latest version of fineract and as soon
as I make sure that everything works correctly I will create the PR.

However I just did a test with version 19.12 of MifosX(
https://github.com/bharathcgowda/Fineract , Bharath's fork ) and it was
successful, the reports work without problems. There are more changes that
I have already identified and solved, such as an exception regarding
error.msg.found.sql.injection and changes in report names.

And I agree with you Bharath, we could get the 19.12 updated first.
Could you help me please create a branch so I can add the PR on the 19.12
version? Thank you very much.
I am not familiar with git, I tried to create it, however it was not
possible for me. I understand that it is necessary to have another branch
to be able to submit a PR.

And I hope these changes help users of pentaho reports without licensing
issues.

Best regards

El lun., 13 jul. 2020 a las 5:39, yurie walter (<yuwa...@gmail.com>)
escribió:

> This is great,  looking foward to this update.
>
> On Mon, Jul 13, 2020, 13:16 Bharath Gowda <bgo...@mifos.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi Airsay,
>>
>> There was no branch out or tag made for the RC 19.12 at that time,
>> however, I have Forked out the code base and it is available in my Git
>> account.
>> You can refer to the source code of 19.12 here
>>
>> https://github.com/bharathcgowda/Community-app
>> https://github.com/bharathcgowda/Fineract
>>
>> @yurie
>>
>> Fineract has removed the Support for Pentaho report due to some licensing
>> issues, Hence the reports don't run on the Fineract recent releases.
>>
>> However, @Luis Alberto Alegría de los Santos <luis.aleg...@innovar.app> has
>> done a great job on fixing the Pentaho reports locally on the latest
>> Develop Branch and he will soon Send a PR along with a Discussion thread
>> with the community on the Fix he has done.
>>
>> @Luis Alberto Alegría de los Santos <luis.aleg...@innovar.app> could you
>> please send the PR to the 19.12 codebase as well to the Repos listed above?
>> We can get the 19.12 updated first, which will help all the users who are
>> running on 19.12 release now.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Bharath
>> Lead Implementation Analyst | Mifos Initiative
>> Skype: live:cbharath4| Mobile: +91.7019636073
>> http://mifos.org  <http://facebook.com/mifos>
>> <http://www.twitter.com/mifos>
>>

>> On Fri, Jul 10, 2020 at 7:04 PM yurie walter <yuwa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Bharath,
>>>
>>> I'm experiencing a small problem. After upgrade to Mifos 19.02 all
>>> Pentaho reports are displaying a black page when we run a report. Might you
>>> know why?
>>>
>>> Walter

LSC. Luis Alegría
INNOVARAPP

*La información contenida en este correo electrónico y anexos es
confidencial. Ésta dirigida únicamente para el uso del individuo o entidad
a la que fue dirigida y puede contener información propietaria que no es
del dominio público. Si has recibido este correo por error o no eres el
destinatario, por favor notificar al remitente de inmediato y borra este
mensaje de la computadora o dispositivo. Cualquier uso, distribución o
reproducción de este correo que no sea por el destinatario de intención
queda prohibido.*