On Sun, 9 Aug 2020, 04:47 Tony Dunbar, <dunbar.t...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi...I am a dev looking for bank card support in an open source banking
> project.

Currently it does not, we should definitely work on it.

> Does Fineract CN support it out of the box?  If not, would this be
> something I could extend with an additional microservice.  If this is
> possible, could you forward me a contact where I can begin a process of
> contributing a bank card solution to fineract CN.

The current process of fineract CN is to build some services together.
 You might be able to find it on the wiki. Apache Fineract CN wiki.

There is a template provided by the community that you can follow to build
services.

Let me know if you need more in depth technical understanding.