Thanks Michael, that has helped for me.

I am trying to add new mapper values to the loans template for loans on screen
reports. However when I add the API for the new mapper values under advanced
options it appears blank.

If I am on a working loans template and I add a client mapper value that
already exists from the client templates it returns blank fields.
For example addind this to a loan template
Mapper - client
Mapper value - clients/{{clientId}}?tenantIdentifier=default
eg {{client.officeName}} does not return a value and its blank

How can I best go around this?

Regards,
Sifiso