Hi!

Fineract-CN hasn't managed to get a community that would actively push it
forward.
It could happen in the future or it could never happen.

Anyway - rather than changing CN to a radically different direction I would
rather advise
to gather interested parties together and start from a clean perspective
and name it
something else - Fineract NS (New Start) or whatever.
This doesn't mean it couldn't borrow code from Fineract-CN if needed.
Also we have the ability to spin up new apache/fineract-* Github
repositories whenever needed.

The new start could only work if there is critical mass of interested
parties on board from
the start and they work together. If there is only one company outsourcing
its work
(without others having much say what technologies to use etc) then it won't
be the apache
way to build new software and thus not a very sustainable model.

Juhan

Kontakt James Dailey (<jamespdai...@gmail.com>) kirjutas kuupƤeval L, 26.
september 2020 kell 19:30: