Thank you for your response.
I ran the code with the basic profile and I put the breakpoint in
*TenantAwareBasicAuthenticationFilter*.*java* class. by
calling /actuator/health I realized that this filter does not execute in
the actuator endpoints, But in oauth profile mode the filer
*TenantAwareTenantIdentifierFilter.java* executes.
I think maybe the problem is in *securityContext.xml* configuration. I
checked it but I couldn't find out any differences.