Hi (again, sorry for filling your Inboxes!),

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Fineract has invited
Manthan Surkar to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that
he has accepted. The full list of all current Fineract committers is
visible here: https://projects.apache.org/committee.html?fineract.

Manthan started working on Apache Fineract in March 2020 as a Google Summer
of Code student (GSoC), and has made a real difference in Fineract by
contributing to Checkstyle (amazing), related error handling and logging,
Spotless (so cool), the SqlBuilder (WIP), and Swagger (check it out on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlVd-0YAo6c!). He's coincidentally at
exactly 99 Pull Requests
<https://github.com/apache/fineract/pulls?q=author%3Athesmallstar+> so far
- push 1 more so that you make it into the 100s! ;-)

Please join me in welcoming Manthan Surkar as an Apache Fineract committer.

M.
Michael Vorburger
http://www.vorburger.ch