Thanks to all of you for the PMC invitation... and I intend to make up for
the couple of "silent years" ;-)

Improvements with build, project setup, documentation and releases are in
progress (some of them already available in develop)... hope to work on
those together with you.

Big thank you to Ed and my Fiter friends Robert and Javier who introduced
me to Mifos/Fineract... and not to forget Petri and Michael who helped with
my first contributions with comments, suggestions and showing me Git stunts
I was not aware of yet ;-)

This is going to be fun.

Aleks