Dear All,

please I need an assist on the following for MIFOS

Unable to delete fineract-provider folder the error is Destination Path Too
Long.

The second error message is after cloning
https://github.com/openMF/incubator-fineract.git and build successfully and
deployed on the apache tomcat 7.0.103. I am unable to open
https://localhost:8443/fineract-provider/api-docs/apiLive.htm and
https://localhost:8443/fineract-provider/swagger-ui/index.html. The error
message is

HTTP Status 404 – Not Found

*Type* Status Report

*Message* /fineract-provider/api-docs/apiLive.htm

*Description* The origin server did not find a current representation for
the target resource or is not willing to disclose that one exists.