Hello all - hope you are staying safe and healthy

For a number of reasons, I think it is important that we get the next release -
Fineract 1.5.0 - out as soon as possible. I know Aleks was working on this -
not sure how far you got with this Aleks?

However, I’d be happy to help get this over the line. So unless someone else
wants to do this, or has any objections, I will create a 1.5.0 branch off
develop in our git repository at https://github.com/apache/fineract on Saturday
22nd May. I will also then create a release tracking umbrella issue for
tracking all activity in JIRA.

If you’d prefer another approach, or if you’d like to take care of this (or
have already started working not this), please drop me a note before tomorrow
so we don’t duplicate any work.

Thanks everyone

Regards
Petri