From: James Dailey <jamespdai...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 08 March 2022 4:20 PM
To: Dev <dev@fineract.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Discussion patch release eg 1.6.1

New tickets are fine.

I just wanted to clarify the process via proposal and discussion here.   Done,
I think.

On Tue, Mar 8, 2022 at 4:12 AM Aleksandar Vidakovic <chee...@monkeysintown.com
<mailto:chee...@monkeysintown.com> > wrote:

... a ticket would be great I think... my 2c

On Tue, Mar 8, 2022 at 11:36 AM Kelvin Ikome <kel...@ciniter.com
<mailto:kel...@ciniter.com> > wrote:

Hi James,

Should the changes be proposed on this thread, a separate one or tickets logged
on the issue tracker?

Kind regards

On Mon, Mar 7, 2022 at 7:38 PM James Dailey <jamespdai...@gmail.com