Dear AirsayLongCon,

Thank you for the support on Mifos. I really appreciate your cooperation.

Yes, I followed the instructions to the letter

I use password (mysqll) for keystore

And password for  Mysql user I do  (root) with password (MySQL).

I will send you a file to help me.

Thank You So Much Dear

Regards

من: AirsayLongCon
إرسال:
Thursday,‏ ‏March ‏17,‏ ‏2022 ‏12:21 ‏م
إلى: Dev
الموضوع:
Re: Mifos 21.07.01 Installation on Tomcat-Windows

Hello Riyadh,

Did you follow the instructions in the attached screenshot to the letter? You need to ensure that you use xyz123 as your keystore password and Mysql user should be root with password set to mysql as stated. If you tried to use your own custom details, Fineract would not be able to connect to the MySQL server to create the needed database.

Regards