Aleks,

Great, I suggest to have the following tags at Docker Hub:

1. develop (based on the develop branch) - Stable but not for production
environment, just bleeding edge functionality.
2. 1.6.0 - Based on github tag and stable version
3. 1.5.0 - Based on github tag and stable version
3. 1.4.0 - Based on github tag and stable version

Head ups... https://hub.docker.com/r/apache/fineract/tags has over 1
million pulls :) and was published 3 months ago.

Regards

Victor Romero