Hi Aleks, Arnold,

I did encounter similar issue where the below INSERT SQL  failed for the
below call because grouping is a keyword in MySQL 8.
So I changed this particular call from repository to jdbc template.

permissionRepository.save(permission) call from public interface
PermissionRepository
extends JpaRepository<Permission, Long>

INSERT INTO m_permission (action_name, can_maker_checker, code,
entity_name, grouping)
VALUES ('READ', 0, 'READ_Mifos Balance and Transactions Report',
'Mifos Balance and Transactions Report',
'report')