Hi Wilfred,

There will be very soon. I'm planning to raise a PR today as a fix.

In the meantime, if it's not critical for you to use the regular Windows
Command Line, you can go ahead and try a terminal emulator, for example Git
Bash. Seems like the issue only pops up with the Windows Command Line.

Best,
Arnold