Hi Àdàm,

If I have understood you well, I believe this would very beneficial.
For example, I am involved in some data reconciliation exercise. You find
that a client's loan was input in the system with incorrect parameters. A
user went ahead approved the loan and settled it in some cases even
overpaid it using the client's savings (by transfer).
Since there is no api to reverse a settled loan, it means that I have
delete the loan form the database and all its related transactions and put
it afresh with the correct parameters. This takes a lot of time.

It would be nice if such a loan can be reversed in one or two steps.

Regards.
Wilfred.