Hi James, Devs,

+1

There should be some bulk interfaces or JIRA APIs to drive via pipelines /
actions to make it simpler to execute as many other communities do.

>    1. *At each release cycle*, a further list of tickets will be sorted
>    based on which versions are affected. Versions older than THREE ago will be
>    considered "non-active".
>
> To clarify for other readers, the bold part is applicable to minor/major
release cycles and not for patch / hotfix releases.

With best regards,
Avik.

--
Disclaimer:

Privileged & confidential information is contained in this
message (including all attachments). If you are not an intended recipient
of this message, please destroy this message immediately and kindly notify
the sender by reply e-mail. Any unauthorised use or dissemination of this
message in any manner whatsoever, in whole or in part, is strictly
prohibited. This e-mail, including all attachments hereto, (i) is for
discussion purposes only and shall not be deemed or construed to be a
professional opinion unless expressly stated otherwise, and (ii) is not
intended, written or sent to be used, and cannot and shall not be used, for
any unlawful purpose. This communication, including any attachments, may
not be free of viruses, interceptions or interference, and may not be
compatible with your systems. You should carry out your own virus checks
before opening any attachment to this e-mail. The sender of this e-mail and

*Fynarfin Tech Private Limited* shall not be liable for any damage that
you may sustain as a result of viruses, incompleteness of this message, a
delay in receipt of this message or computer problems experienced.