Hello Devs & Non-Devs,

I would like your opinion on the below points for hot fix releases :-

   - Release discussion after cutting a branch (usually this thing is 2
   weeks open in mailing lists for feedback). Can we do something about this
   to cut it down to as little time as possible? I would like to propose a day
   or 3 votes on whether the discussion is adequate for cutting a release.
   - Release voting (usual rules, 3 PMC votes or 72 hours). If the release
   discussion is passing through votes rather than timeout, would it make
   sense in removing this step as redundant or would it be against Apache
   policy?

With best regards,
Avik Ganguly.

--
Disclaimer:

Privileged & confidential information is contained in this
message (including all attachments). If you are not an intended recipient
of this message, please destroy this message immediately and kindly notify
the sender by reply e-mail. Any unauthorised use or dissemination of this
message in any manner whatsoever, in whole or in part, is strictly
prohibited. This e-mail, including all attachments hereto, (i) is for
discussion purposes only and shall not be deemed or construed to be a
professional opinion unless expressly stated otherwise, and (ii) is not
intended, written or sent to be used, and cannot and shall not be used, for
any unlawful purpose. This communication, including any attachments, may
not be free of viruses, interceptions or interference, and may not be
compatible with your systems. You should carry out your own virus checks
before opening any attachment to this e-mail. The sender of this e-mail and

*Fynarfin Tech Private Limited* shall not be liable for any damage that
you may sustain as a result of viruses, incompleteness of this message, a
delay in receipt of this message or computer problems experienced.