Thank you all for the wishes, Happy to be a part of the Fineract Community
:)

Thank you James and Ed for all the support over the years.

Regards,
Bharath
Lead Implementation Analyst | Mifos Initiative
Skype: live:cbharath4| Mobile: +91.7019635592
http://mifos.org  <http://facebook.com/mifos>
<http://www.twitter.com/mifos>