Hi Richard,

Thank you for surfacing this issue,  Could you please create a bug ticket
here
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/FINERACT/issues/FINERACT-852?filter=allopenissues

It would be really helpful if you could provide the reproducible steps as
well while describing the issue

PS: Iooping in the Fineract community dev list as well as this ticket is
related to fineract issue

Regards,
Bharath
Lead Implementation Analyst | Mifos Initiative
Skype: live:cbharath4| Mobile: +91.7019635592
http://mifos.org  <http://facebook.com/mifos>
<http://www.twitter.com/mifos>