Inzemamul Haq -

Appreciate the response.  This is revising our single page website for the
project, so not an app. The content needs to be largely static or to pick
up content we regularly post on blog. The current site is basic html. Just
making sure we’re talking about the same thing.

Fineract.Apache.org

Figma I associate w more complex flows.  What’s needed is a design lens, in
my view.  But, a good UIX process does start with who’s the audience and
what’s their need when they land on the page.

Sent from Gmail Mobile