Marc,

This is a question we get from time to time.  Have you searched our
listserv archives for an answer?

https://lists.apache.org/list.html?dev@fineract.apache.org

Likely Keywords are channel integration, backend connector, etc.

The webhooks concept may be one direction to go, or you may want to write a
new handler in between the two systems.  Or, you may be interested in the
Mifos PaymentHUB.

In any case, we would appreciate greatly if you can share your experience
good or bad, details in this effort, and to get additional documentation in
our wiki for a “how to integrate” project.

Thanks,
James

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile