Hi Arjune,

I am not using Eclipse as my IDE but I am using Intellij IDEA community
edition.
I am able to debug fineract-provider with Intellij as a remote java
application and it works fine.

First build the fineract bootJar using below command in the fineract source
folder. please note that i am skipping the test -x test just to minimize
the time.

gradlew --no-daemon :fineract-provider:clean :fineract-provider:bootJar -x
test

Once the build is done and successful, the fineract-provider.jar will be
there in fineract-provider/build/libs directory. Just run with below
command which is allows the remote debugger from Intellij to connect
fineract-provider with address 5005.

java -agentlib:jdwp=transport=dt_socket,server=y,suspend=n,address=*:5005
-jar fineract-provider/build/libs/fineract-provider-0.0.0-18d3813e.jar

My Intellij Idea Debug configuration looks like this
[image: image.png]