Hey,

This is very possible.

We have carried out projects with both and we would be happy to help.

Fineract does not have to be modified directly but a middleware built on other
technology or as a plugin can help with the ussd, the user’s phone numbers
would be used to identify the client.

For the card, depending on whether you would like to tokenize or not, one or
multiple middleware can be used to get the account number using the card token
or data and do transactions.

The app on the POS device would include the receiving party’s information that
can be used to get the destination account and any other agency stuff like
float.

For mainstream, you would need a switch kind of architecture or alternatively
integrate through cybersource or another service then using a clearing cash
account, credit the customer’s account when fineract receives a payment
notification from the card service.

Regards,

Samuel