Hello community,

I am currently working on a task (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-1943) related to extending
the savings transaction search API with a new parameter called
"submittedOnDate." However, I would appreciate some insights from the
community regarding the following question:

Can someone please clarify the distinction between transactionDate,
createdDate, and submittedOnDate?

Here is my understanding so far:

*Transaction date:* This refers to the specific date when a financial
transaction occurs, such as making a payment, withdrawal, or deposit.
*Created date:* This signifies the date when the transaction information is
initially entered into the system.
*SubmittedOnDate:* Initially, I assumed that this was the same as the
created date. However, I would like to hear from the community on this
matter. If you could help me comprehend how the community utilizes the
submittedOnDate field, it would be greatly appreciated.

Please feel free to correct me if my understanding is wrong.

Thanks.

Regards,
Muthu