From: Roman Shaposhnik <r...@apache.org>
Date: Tue, Aug 8, 2023 at 6:47 AM
Subject: Use of Generative AI tools
To: <committ...@apache.org>

Hi!

ASF's Legal Committee has issued the following guidance to
all committers at the ASF. It is a short documents, so I would
like to encourage you all to read it carefully and consider the
implications in your own work on the ASF projects you happen
to be a committer on:
    https://www.apache.org/legal/generative-tooling.html

Should you have any questions, please direct them to me
(or you could email legal-discuss@a.o).

Thanks,
Roman (VP Legal Affairs at the ASF)
--