Wilfred,

You can also utilize the new custom modules feature which helps to achieve
the goals that Mugabe outlined in his last post around being able implement
custom changes without leading to conflict and difficulty in maintaining
compatibility with upstream.

https://fineract.apache.org/docs/current/#_custom_modules

@Aleksandar Vidakovic <chee...@monkeysintown.com> can share more details on
using the custom modules approach.