A good starting place is https://www.udemy.com/course/liquibase/

Since you are paying your money for it, you will have all the right to
question if they are junks; if you still fail to understand that is.

Quite frankly the people on this thread have been more than nice and
genuine to you.

On Sun, 26 May 2024, 17:42 Joan Moreau, <j...@grosjo.net> wrote:

> Really, are you a bunch of junks ?
>
> I am genuinely asking on creating initial tables, no ine is able to say
> "here is the actual process"
>

> On 26 May 2024 02:28:32 VICTOR MANUEL ROMERO RODRIGUEZ <
> victor.rom...@fintecheando.mx> wrote:
>
>> :)
>>
>> El sáb., 25 de mayo de 2024 7:21 a. m., Joan Moreau <j...@grosjo.net>
>> escribió:
>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> No tables are created obsivously, and nothing in the docs related to
>>> creating the initial table
>>>
>>> If you have a pointer to the process of creating the tables, that would
>>> be very helpful instead of "read the doc"
>>>

>>> On 2024-05-15 22:32, VICTOR MANUEL ROMERO RODRIGUEZ wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello Joan,
>>>
>>> Please read the docs. It uses Liquibase, this "technology" creates the
>>> tables, indexes and inserts some initial data, just make sure you have
>>> created the tenantS and the tenant databases.
>>>
>>> Regards
>>>
>>> El mié, 15 may 2024 a las 3:57, Joan Moreau (<j...@grosjo.net>) escribió:
>>>
>>> Ok but how to finally be able to /start/ the engine ?
>>>
>>> If no sql , then how to create the databases ? Should I enter manually
>>> each table ? This is kind of crazy, isnt'it ?
>>>

>>> On 5/14/24 00:44, VICTOR MANUEL ROMERO RODRIGUEZ wrote:
>>>
>>> Apache Fineract doesn't have a SQL script, that SQL script that you are
>>> looking for is a DDL (Data Definition Language with database,table,
>>> fields,index creation, inserts etc ).
>>>
>>> Apache Fineract uses Liquibase and information about this
>>> concept/technology has been already shared.
>>>
>>> If you are looking for a USER like information and non from DEV/TECH,
>>> please take a look at
>>> https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/docs/pages/3559555073/Mifos+X+23.12.31+Installation+Guide+for+Windows+11+Ubuntu+22.04+Lts
>>>
>>> Regards
>>>
>>> El dom, 12 may 2024 a las 21:27, Joan Moreau (<j...@grosjo.net>)
>>> escribió:
>>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> What do you mean by "no sql" ?
>>>
>>> Database is MariadDB, it does need a sql statement to create the table
>>> isn´t it ?
>>>
>>> Finareact is git master
>>>
>>> scrip[t to launch is :
>>>
>>> #!/bin/bash
>>> cd /data/microfinance
>>> export FINERACT_HIKARI_USERNAME=fineract
>>> export FINERACT_HIKARI_PASSWORD=mypassword
>>> export FINERACT_SERVER_SSL_ENABLED=false
>>> export FINERACT_SERVER_PORT=8080
>>> export FINERACT_HIKARI_DRIVER_SOURCE_CLASS_NAME=org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver
>>> export
>>> FINERACT_HIKARI_JDBC_URL="jdbc:mariadb://localhost:3306/fineract_tenants?serverTimezone=UTC&useLegacyDatetimeCode=f