Dear Esubalew,

As a long time MifosX user and contributor, I would not worry about windows
10 or 11.

I am certain if you are using windows (10 or 11) MifosX 23 or 24 should
work just fine. It's only when you want to do linux installations that you
might be faced with issues due to missing prerequisites on particular
versions of linux, especially the older versions.

My Kind Regards

Francis Kirago Guchie

*Mobile:*

+232 79 194407