> Maybe we could create a JIRA issue for automated improvements, and somehow
> configure the tools to reference that.

Thanks Henrique.  Let's discuss, but I don't see any reason to question the
dependency updates.  Do you?
During release management, I think we can safely ignore.  ?    It would be
useful to have the jira ticket I suppose, but not the highest priority.

HOWEVER, if you review commits that already went through:
https://github.com/apache/fineract/commits?

What PRs (contributions) will not be able to be linked back to a Jira
ticket?  (outside of the updates)

e.g.
Fixed caching request body
https://github.com/apache/fineract/commit/e0071715d25f784470e9b01819811c28396d5a3a

The intention isn't to point fingers, but to make the job of the release
management easier.

James