Hi Markus,

Thanks for your input, would you have any specific business rule engines in
mind?

One of the things we had in mind on that would be the same way we use the
current templates and for instance the previews of loanschedules, where you
can just get a preview of the result without having to store data straight
away. This way (online) consumers can use it without re-implementing logic.

Sander

Sander van der Heyden

CTO Musoni Services

Mobile (NL): +31 (0)6 14239505
Skype: s.vdheyden
Website: musonisystem.com
Follow us on Twitter!  <https://twitter.com/musonimfi>
Postal address: Hillegomstraat 12-14, office 0.09, 1058 LS, Amsterdam,
The Netherlands