Hi Sander,

I think it is a perspective. I have plans to extend the client entity with
certain frequently used attributes - like address, nominees etc. - which
will be sub-tables and not clutter the main client table. Definitely, some
other things will remain as data tables. I find this approach much easier,
consistent and simpler to handle during implementations and easier for
reporting. May not be sending a pull request to the community platform
though - as there has always been differing opinions on this.

- Binny